Stone House Memorial Park

107 East State Street
Mount Carroll, IL 61053

The Stone House, originally known as the Emmert House, was built in 1841 and is the oldest surviving structure in Mount Carroll. The Stone House Memorial Park and Learning Center is open to the public daily. Please contact City Hall (815) 244-4424 for more information. 

Click here for the Stone House Video!